Anga’s Farm & Nursery is Toronto’s last remaining working farms. We have a wide selection of perennials (flowering bushes, small trees, evergreens, roses and all types of shrubs. plants, fruit trees along with annuals (impatiens, petunias, and hanging baskets), as well as vegetable plants.
We are family owned and operated and nestled between the west and main Humber River. The view surrounding the farm and nursery is splendid as we are surrounded by acres of conservation area.
Do you need supplies for your garden? Come see our wide assortment of topsoil, cedar mulch and pots.
What’s Special About Us?
- Last remaining working farm in the city of Toronto
- We grow our own plants
- We have animals Chickens and Bunnies
- We’re operating on 5 acres in old Thistletown
- Our farm is accessible by TTC
More to do & See
- Orchard with apples, peaches plums and more
- We have a Greenhouse
- We have a working Windmill
- Chickens and Bunnies
- Nestled between the west and main Humber River
- Surrounded by acres of conservation area
- Family owned and operated
- This property has been farmed since the early setlers